Wednesday, April 11, 2012

So Fetch-Floating Gold Hoops




"If only you knew how mean she really is... You know that I'm not allowed to wear hoop earrings, right? Yeah! Two years ago she told me hoops earrings were *her* thing and I wasn't allowed to wear them anymore. And then for Hannakuh my parents got this pair of really expensive white gold hoops and I had to pretend like I didn't even like them and... it was so sad."

-The venerable Gretchen Weiners

Unlike Regina George, I can't really say that I'm a "hoops" kinda girl, as I typically prefer my earrings to fall solidly in the "non-yankable" category. A pretty alternative, today's finds feature a floating hoop for all tastes and budgets. You'll have to click through to their shops to see them "on the ear," but every time I look at these fun little studs the blonde in me kicks in and I think to myself, "Wow, they are just...floating there!"

"The Regina"- I know, right? - 14k solid gold hammered studs. Blue Hour Designs. $120. (oh look at you, fancy)

"The Gretchen" - If your father invented the Toaster Struedel - Simple gold hoop earrings. Hook&Matter. $42.

"The Karen" - Your nailbeds suck and you made out with your first cousin (I kid! I LOVE these)  - Hand-shaped circle post earrings. Lavenders. $16.

No comments:

Post a Comment