Monday, April 16, 2012

Me Write Pretty One Day





People are often unpleasantly surprised at what chicken scratch my handwriting is, mistaking my correspondence for that of a circus elephant that learned to wield a writing utensil.  BUT, just like I dream of being a really great hockey player (I can't skate), and wrestling baby sharks (last night), I also dream that I have an impeccable artistic hand.

Getting a calligraphied envelope in the mail is always so exciting, and if your handwriting is as appalling as mine, let Pink Ink Paper & Calligraphy do the hard work for you. Pink Ink will customize a return address stamp for you, pulling the wool over the eyes of unsuspecting letter recipients (Just hope they are so blown away that they don't notice the  front...) Return Address Stamp. $38.

Crafty tip: This stamp would look great in white ink on a colored envelope. To ensure the white ink really "pops," sprinkle the wet ink with white embossing powder, shake off the excess and heat with an embossing tool (like a mini hair dryer). You can emboss any stamp to make it really stand out, and I use this little thingamajig from Paper Source. What does an embossed stamp look like? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment