Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Etsy Dream Closet: The Rich Girl's Uniform


I'm a morning television junkie. While Good Morning America was my go-to staple for a while (call me, Josh Elliott ; ) I grow tired of their Dancing with the Stars promotional activites and Nancy Grace bitch sessions. Of late, the new CBS format with Charlie Rose is a little more my speed. As for NBC's Today Show,  I value your time too much to get myself started on that abomination.

Now you might be asking yourself, what do morning shows have to do with today's ultra-cool finds? GMA's Lara Spencer recently did a segment highlighting the "rich girl's uniform": white, camel and gold. I've never heard it called that before, but doggone it, she's right. So today, in honor of Lara's genius, toss on some wide leg white trousers, an oversized gold watch and some camel cashmere, and hitch a ride on the nearest Hinckley picnic boat you can find.






No comments:

Post a Comment