Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Party Pops



Apologies for the slow posting as of late. I'm 38 weeks pregnant, "in the window" as they say, and am finding it hard to motivate (or get out of the prone position for that matter). One benefit of spending so much time in and out of a hormone haze? The dreams! Last night I dreamt that I gave birth to Baby Bean, and he immediately began commenting on how unfair it was that Opie and Boo are indoor kitties. Thanks, kid.

More relevant to this blog, I dreamt that I was planning my wedding again and as a passed dessert we had gourmet boozy popsicles with custom sticks. Oh, the wild fantasies of a design lunatic. The sticks could be handwritten or laser engraved, perhaps with a pretty calligraphy quote  that reveals itself as the pop disappears. Beyond weddings, how fun/tortuous would a gender reveal party be with custom popsicles?! I digress.

So today, inspired by the Watermelon Mojito Popsicle featured on Endless Simmer, please consider indulging my little preggo fantasy at your next party. Oh look, Time Four Circle has some Rainbow Popsicle Sticks  just itching to be dipped.

If you are looking for an Etsy engraver, Phoenix Laser Engraving offers 100 Custom Popsicle Sticks  for $32.

1 comment:

  1. I just got back from vacation and how nice it is to have an email from you. Thank you so much for the "plug". I hope all is well with you and let me know when your little one gets here. I would love to maybe do a plaque with a name, date and weight, etc for you....compliments of Phoenix Laser! Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete